Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Today. Today? Today!

I first thought that I needed to make a few changes in my life. But, a few changes wouldn't do. Then I thought maybe I just needed a major change. But, one major change would just leave so many other areas in the crapper. I need a LOT of major changes.

I need a LIFE REVOLUTION.

This life of 33 years has been quite the journey. Somewhere along the way, I managed to completely screw it up. Now I'm on a whole new journey to fix it - all of it.

According to http://www.wikihow.com/Start-a-Revolution, there are 10 steps to starting a revolution.
  1. Know Your Goal
  2. Build Support and Consensus 
  3. Educate yourself and others about every aspect of the idea of the revolution. 
  4. Understand that one of the most important aspects of a revolution is that the people are angry. 
  5. Put together intentions which must be very popular among the population. 
  6. Find like-minded people who are ready for action. 
  7. Take Action. 
  8. Work for collective liberation, because everyone's liberation is tied to each other's. 
  9. Demonstrate the popularity of the movement to the people of power, legislature, and military. 
  10. Realize that a drastic political or social revolution is almost always about freedom. 

Now, some of these obviously will not apply to my particular revolution. I mean, this is for me, not the masses (#8), and I'm 99.99999% sure that the politicos could care less about me (#9). But, I'll use it as something I can tweak.

So, Step 1: Know Your Goal . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Current Reading Queue

The Offspring series by Jaime Rush and the Adrien English Mysteries by Josh Lanyon.

Current To-Do List

Come up with a definitive list of what I want to change in my life.

Current Stats

09/07/2012 224.4 lbs